Wednesday, October 29, 2014

BOO! Halloween Writing Freebie for YOU!

What?  Halloween is in two days?  I had no idea!

...said no teacher, ever.  For real, my kiddos are SO excited for Halloween this year!  I definitely don't want to steal their joy, but it's not like I can just stop teaching and talk about their Halloween costumes all day!

But wait!  Out of desperation, I created a quick writing prompt to get their pencils moving about what they are the most excited about this week.  I thought I'd share this with you as a freebie in case you are feeling you feel like you're starting to look an awful lot like a spooky witch - without a costume! Even my little ones who usually give a few whines about story writing have loved activity! In this download, your kiddos will have the options to write about their costumes and their thoughts on Halloween.  I've also included a few blank pages that you could choose your own writing prompt or encourage stronger writers to create their own sentences.



You can grab your copy at my TPT store here!  

-Liz




0 comments:

Post a Comment