Monday, April 1, 2013

April Currently

I'm linking up with Oh Boy, Fourth Grade for a Currently Linky!  The perfect blog entry for this exhausted teacher on a Monday :)  Join the fun and link up below!



Listening:  I'll admit I don't know a ton about baseball.  I love going to games, but it's more for the atmosphere and social aspect.  My man, however, LOVES baseball.  I feel like after all my obsessions over college basketball this past month, watching baseball with him is the least I can do!

Loving:  Sadly, my Jayhawks played their last game on Friday, but that doesn't mean I can't root for the hometown team!  It is definitely an exciting time around here!

Thinking:  Today was a loooong day.  It's comforting to think that spring is here and we are all the way to APRIL!  I love my first grade babies, but summer just sounds so sweet right now!

Wanting:  Perhaps my long day has something to do with my giant craving for chocolate?  Hmmm...
Watch out, chocolate bunny :)

Needing:  I love reading but I've hit a lull.  If you have any awesome book suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

Advice:  Dr. Seuss seems to always know just what to say.  Sometimes on rough days I try to remember that I can ultimately determine how my day will go.


Join the linky here! Don't forget to read up on what the two bloggers before you posted :)

-Liz

5 comments:

  1. Easter candy really is the best tasting candy. :)

    Dawn
    Adventures in First with Mrs. Key

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I chose today to start a diet and give up sugar...bad decision. I told my kids if they had candy I was taking it...not sure what I would have done with it. And I told my kids all day that it wasn't April Fool's Day it was Opening Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also in need of a good book recommendation. I have read everything on my kindle. My cousin played basketball at Wichita back in the 90's.....she has been routing for them the whole time as have we!!

    Mrs. Pauley's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally relate to your opening day comment! I have the same thing in my "listening" row. Right now he is begging me to order the MLB Package on cable. haha!

    Kelly
    Kindergarten Kel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping by from Currently. I love reading also. I just finished A Noble Groom by Jody Hedlund. It's Christian Historical Fiction.
    What did you just finish reading?

    ReplyDelete